A Little Too Far - Lisa Desrochers Well, I'll start off by saying this was a good book. It just fell short of my expectations. I can't go into too much detail without giving away spoilers. I'll break it down to how I felt while reading it and how I'd rate it.

At the beginning I was-
 photo sweet_jesus_zps5e6a6312.gif
It was hottt! Loved the friendship and sexual tension between Trent and Lexie. This part of the book: 5 stars!!

Then she went to Rome and I was kinda like-
 photo tumblr_luapy5IdUp1qlfjc2_zps7f6f88bf.gif
The story started to lose me. The beginning of the trip was boring. I didn't really feel the sexual tension between Alessandro and Lexie. I know it was written there but I didn't connect to it. I didn't find it believable. This part of the story gets 2 stars.

Christmas break and back to Rome-
 photo ZFlwweb_zps71178137.gif
It was ok- it picked up a bit. 3 stars.

The end I was conflicted. It was both-
 photo bd2f324e_zps9efc482d.gif
and
 photo tumblr_max8rymrcx1rpuj1d_zps86659ebd.gif
The end although exciting, was very rushed. I felt like I blinked and it was over. That's a cardinal sin for me. When I've already invested so much time into a story I want more than a simple "see ya later", which is kind of what I felt I got. I'll override the bad with the good- 4 stars.

I'll reiterate what I said at the beginning- this wasn't a bad book. I think it simply fell short of my expectations. Would I recommend it? Sure. Will I read book 2? Probably. So overall rating is 3.5 stars. Hope my review made some sense.